I am no “spring chicken” … I’m not old either. I believe I am the perfect age. Right now, this very minute, I am glad to be who I am and where I am in life.
- I am a wife to a man who also is my best friend. We like being together, doing stuff together that only makes sense to us. We like a lot of the same things but also, have varied interests that are our own. We don’t pretend to agree on everything but we do, absolutely, believe in the real, true things that matter most – like God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and who we are because of the Word. We have FUN together and we love the adventure we’ve shared so far.
- I am a Mom to 4 grown kids. They are now some of my best friends. We share memories that are unique to us and can share stories that no one else can understand. I am proud of all my kids and their spouses. They are some of the coolest people I have ever met and I have met 1,000s of folks.
- I am a Grandmother. I have three of most beautiful Grands in the whole wide world. I love spending time with my little wonders – they are like walking treasures. I am thrilled with the role of being Grammy to these precious ones.
- I am a sister. She and I are all that’s left of the nucleus that was our family. Dad, Mom and the middle Sis have died and there’s just us two. There are just a few of the Aunts left out of twenty uncles and aunts I had when I was a kid. Practically a whole generation is gone. I was one of the youngest of the cousins so, many of them are gone too.
All this shows you I am ‘getting on’ in age but, I wouldn’t wish to be younger – not for a second. I believe I am the perfect age to begin now.
NOW just may be your perfect time too.
I’ve charted so many dreams to reality in my life – and an abundance of blessings have been gifted me from the Heavenly Father – from attending a Christian university when I was teen, to then getting married and raising our beautiful kids as a stay-at-home mom, to living overseas as a missionary, to being able to live and work side by side with the husband of my dreams for 35 years – my life has been rich and full.
I’m embarking on a new journey to fulfill another dream … being successful working from home. I’m excited as all get out! Hubby is on board and supportive of me plus, I get to work alongside of our oldest daughter, Janna, and other amazing women and men – like Brittany, Rachael, Nikki, Michael, Joey, Melanie, Joshua, Amanda … so many fine folks, all desiring and help me come to success.
Having a dream is one thing – charting your dream is what you do to bring that dream to reality. No one can do your part. It takes preparation, planning and hard work. Dreams becoming reality always involve persistence and stamina for when the going gets rough. Coming upon obstacles is a given but overcoming them is pure joy. In It Works! we have training videos and files that deal only with the experience of charting to your desired goal. Conquer that goal and set forth to the next. Simple and complex as that. And the journey to desired goals is as lovely as you wish to make it. Although advice is offered, strategies set forth, your journey is all about you and your story – special and truly yours. I’ll tell you now that strangers will become business partners, business partners turn into friends and the fun begins! Celebration – one for another – is a way of life.
Are you following your own dreams? Will they become your own reality? Will you be able to live comfortably on your retirement? Do you have what you need now to help others in need? Do you feel frustrated at the end of the month? All of these questions prompted me to say Yes to this opportunity. NOW just may be a very good time for you!
I am on the look-out for business partners who desire fun Friendship and FREEDOM. I guarantee, it’s going to be full of challenges, but also, exciting and beautiful … this Journey to Diamond.
Message me on my facebook page or text me at 336-262-0318 for more information!
Loving the work you do is a wonderful part of living. You live with passion, energy levels are up, and you can stay on task more easily – all which leads to productivity.
Sometimes, though, a person doesn’t love what they do … hours can be long, the paperwork is a headache, answering to the boss gets harder and harder, the salary you bring home may not be equivalent to the effort you put in. Childcare is expensive, gas is costly, juggling family and work can get more and more difficult and before long, busyness reigns and turmoil results!
Life is a journey we are all on … no matter where we are physically on our journey, home is the place we hang our heart and soul. Home is the location of our dear ones, the place where our essence is most alive. So many just wish they could dream their dreams, earn good money, but maybe, just maybe, do it from ‘home’!
These are but a few reason working from home has become more and more desirable and popular.
I would love to share with you a fabulous opportunity …
- to be a part of a company you can be proud of
- be a part of a group of people you will love
- have the potential to earn a great paycheck
- be coached by leaders who care about who you are
- recommend quality products you can stand behind
- make a difference in people’s lives
If any of this speaks to you then speak to me!
It Works Global – a company with a heart for people who care.
Love your work! Come visit me at It Works Global.